Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title


Frequently Asked Questions

Whom do I contact if my student(s) are absent?

Call the school attendance office at 707-890-3830 ext. 50109.

How do I get a previous year's yearbook?

Go to our student store at 
Once you purchase the one you want, come to the Business Office and pick it up.  For any further questions please contact our business office at 707-890-3830 ext. 50176.

How can I find my student’s counselor?

Click on the “Counseling” tab, go to “meet us” and you will see the counselors list. The students are assigned to the counselors based on the alphabet.

How can I access my student’s grades?

Student grades can be accessed via Aeries.  

How can I find information regarding college requirements and scholarships?

Please visit our school profile page or the College/Career page for information.  The Counselor tab on the navigation bar has many helpful links.

How can I get a copy of my transcripts?

Current students can see their counselor.

Graduates can obtain their transcripts by going to our student store at to purchase official or unofficial transcripts. 
For questions on transcripts call 707-890-3830 ext. 50138.